Catching up on links from the past two weeks. I didn't plan on taking this past week off from blogging, but last weekend I enjoyed a pre-Thanksgiving/belated birthday celebration with my parents and didn't get a chance to prep any posts. Hopefully I can stay on top of everything this week.
- Still can't wrap my head around how this new hack for undereye bags would be effective.
- Another beauty-related health hazard has reared its ugly head.
- This piece at XO Jane really resonated with me, for obvious reasons.
- The bad-ass award of the week goes to this woman, who completed a college exam while giving birth.
- Rolling my eyes so hard at this.
- In tattoo news, I can't believe so many people willingly signed up to get a mystery tattoo, while this very brave model received no fewer than 11 tattoos illustrating various styles throughout history. If a real tattoo isn't your thing, you can check out the newly opened Tattly shop in Brooklyn, or try out these lovely winter-inspired temporary tattoos.
Now for the important stuff: who's ready for Cyber Monday? Any deals calling to you?